„Relaxation team communities“ is the motto of the 18th I4CS, to be held June 18 till 20, 2018 in Žilina, Belá/Slovakia, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community services.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Systems.
Due to the partnership and support of the University of Žilina, and with regards to the core research orientation of the university, special attention is put this year to the problematic of intelligent transportation systems.
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Data architectures & models for community services
- Innovation management & management of community systems
- Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
- Search, information retrieval & distributed ontologies
- Common data models & big data analytics
Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks & open collaboration
- User generated content for business and social life
- Recommender solutions & context awareness
- Augmented reality & location-based activities
- Intelligent transportation systems & logistic services
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- eHealth challenges & ambient assisted living
- Intelligent transport systems & connected vehicles
- Smart energy & home control
- Digitalization & cyber physical systems
- Security, identity & privacy protection
We solicit submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
I4CS 2018 will publish their proceedings in the series Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) , ISSN: 1865-0929, by Springer.
Extended versions of selected best papers (with the score 4.0 and more) will be published in the special issue of journal „Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience“ Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, ISSN: 1532-0634, by Wiley.
Paper submission: February 28, 2018 Extended deadline for paper submission: March 18, 2018 Author notification: March 31, 2018 Camera-ready copies: April 16, 2018 Early registration: April 24, 2018
- Conference date: June 18 – June 20, 2018